Wide range of professional exposure, High level of autonomy, Unbeatable work-life balance with regional coastal living in Esperance, WA.
Office Manager/Project Officer
Bluemar is a full service Engineering Consultancy based in Esperance, WA. Our core focus is to service engineering and major project requirements of regional WA. Our project types and sizes are highly variable requiring an all hands on deck approach across multiple disciplines.
Our business is experiencing continual growth in project load and organisational complexity. We need a resourceful Office Manager/Project Officer to help drive our internal growth and pitch in on larger projects. This role might be fulfilled on a part time basis by the right person.
The Office Manager/Project Officer will support the engineering team and will be responsible for running the office and coordinating improvement projects. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the office to high standards
- Plan, develop and implement office procedures
- Website maintenance and marketing
- Dealing with customer and client queries
- Be strategic and suggest methods to improve efficiency and service to both internal and external customers
- General administrative duties including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events, booking travel, mailing and shipping packages, and updating important information
- Managing filing and job management systems
- Creation of internal reports, and documents
- Proof read and present technical documents
- Assist clients in administration and project co-ordination tasks as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong time-management and people skills, flexibility, and multitasking ability
- Proficiency Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Car license
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Previous success in office management
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook
- Experience developing internal systems
- 2+ years of office management or project officer experience
- Ability to handle confidential information
Our team enjoy an incredible range of project types, responsibilities, and direct access to high profile clients.
Training and travel opportunities arise periodically.
Bluemar offers an enviable work-life balance with plenty of flexibility to ensure individuals have healthy professional and personal lives.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package commensurate with the individual's capabilities and experience.
Our office is based in the picturesque town of Esperance. Youll enjoy an excellent work life balance with plenty of opportunity to enjoy a regional and beachfront lifestyle. The cost of living is low and youll never spend time stuck in traffic.
Esperance has a complete range of services including shopping, educational, medical, social and recreational facilities. It is a popular tourist destination and the area abounds in natural and manmade attractions. The coastline is spectacular and unspoilt.
One of the greatest assets for Esperance is its National Parks. There are five in the region which comprise one-fifth of the total Shire area. Esperance also boasts the Recherche Archipelago which encompasses more than 100 islands and is protected by the status of an A-class reserve.