Vital Living is a leading specialist supplier of mobility, aged care, rehabilitation and independent living products. We provide products and equipment to retail customers, hospitals, aged care facilities, physiotherapists and occupational therapists. We are sub-contracted to supply equipment to entitled Veterans in New South Wales and are a registered NDIS Provider. From showrooms in Port Macquarie, Forster and Taree our small team of professional and caring staff service the Mid North Coast region from Bulahdelah to South West Rocks.
The primary purpose of this role is to develop relationships with key accounts and therapists to maximise revenue, drive ongoing business development and client retention. As a consultant you'll further develop account strategies that provide the greatest opportunities to drive revenue, whilst also working with therapists and end users to ensure optimum client outcomes.
The Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Exceed target KPI's for both activities and revenue
- Serve as the customer advocate and liaison for product management and development
- Prepare progress updates toward sales goals
- Build relationships with and provide appropriate training to prescribing therapists
- Provide general sales support covering needs analysis, data reviews and product demonstrations
- Develop new customer contacts, record and update appropriately within CRM system in regards to their details, call information and outcomes
- Keep aware of competitor behaviour and advise management of market trends and new product opportunities
- Assist in the delivery of equipment to clients as required and assist other staff in their roles where applicable
The Candidate (will ideally):
- Have proven experience in a retail environment
- Have a passion for sales and an ability to think creatively to meet customers' needs
- Be self motivated with the ability to work independently and within the team
- Possess sound analytical skills
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be customer service driven with the ability to build relationships
- Be a skilled multi-tasker with business intelligence
- Have a current drivers licence and willingness to drive the company vehicle
Please note; previous experience in the health care industry is not essential but would be highly advantageous. The successful candidate will have full training provided as well as ongoing support and development.
Applications close Friday 20th March 2020.