Pivac Engineering is a well-established West Australian steel fabrication business - supplying fabricated steel to the commercial construction and housing sectors.
We are currently seeking the services of an experienced Draftsperson/Steel Detailer to join our in-house drafting team. We use Strucad's 3D Steel Detailing Software. Training can also be provided.
The Role will consist of the following:-
- Production of Shop Drawings for fabrication and installation purposes.
- Reading and interpreting Architectural and Structural drawings.
- Liasing with Clients.
- Administration Work
To be a successful applicant, you will need the following:-
- 3-5 Years experience on Strucad - Steel & Panel Detailing
- Basic understanding of AutoCAD
- Experienced in the West Australian Construction Industry
- High attention to detail
- Highly motivated and passionate
- Reliable and honest
- Have strong problem solving skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Applications
- Be part of a Team and have a strong work ethic.
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
**Pivac Engineering enjoys a non-smoking workplace environment.**
This position offers support from experienced staff as well as stable long term employment with a well established engineering company.