Fantastic opportunity to work with a Big 4 Audit firm, 3 - 6 months contract, A great start to get your foot in the door into remediation.
Our client, a 'big 4' Global Audit and Advisory firm, are seeking professionals within the Financial planning industry.
You will be required to review and assess the suitability of advice provided to customers and provide your findings and evidence in a detailed report.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity to work for an international brand, in a positive and dynamic team environment
Daily Rate: TBC depending on skills, years of experience and qualifications in the industry.
Start: March 23rd
Contract: 3 - 6 months contract
Location: Rhodes, Sydney West.
Required work experience, skills, or education:
- Diploma of Financial Planning (RG146) or the Advanced Diploma
- Previous experience in one (or more) of the following areas: Advice quality review, remediation, financial planning, paraplanning or compliance
- Minimum 2 years experience within an Financial planning/Advising/ Paraplanner role
- High attention to detail with an investigative approach
- Possess excellent communication skills and a positive, proactive attitude
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Banking & Financial Services