Competitive remuneration package + Salary packaging, Maternity Leave 8 month contract 3-4 days per week negotiable, Flexible work arrangements.
Established in 1954, IDV is one of the largest not for profit community service organisation in the Northern metropolitan region dedicated to delivering support services to people with disabilities.
We support over 150 people with a disability to realise and achieve their goals and aspirations with a strong emphasis on community.
Our objective is to work with our community partners, to deliver sustainable and meaningful opportunities for people with disabilities.
Services we provide include:
- Youth Transition Job Ready Training and Community Integration
- Group Based Programs - Life Skills and Recreation
- 1:1 Service Individualised Support
- Accommodation - Residential Care
- Employment Pathways Employment and Skills Training
- Out of Hours Service Individualised support
About the Role
The accounts/Payroll Officer is responsible for processing the accounts receivable and payroll functions, file management and data entry, as well as supporting the wider finance/administration team to achieve deadlines and a high level of accuracy.
This role is also required to respond to queries from staff in relation to payroll matters, manage personnel file records deliver meaningful and accurate reporting.
This role is an 8 month flexible 3-4 days per week maternity leave engagement
You are an energetic and approachable person with well developed accounts receivable and payroll processing skills obtained from experience in a fast paced environment.
With a professional approach, excellent organisational skills, and interpersonal skills, you will be able to jump straight in and get on with the job. Your experience and keen eye for detail will help you raise opportunities for improvement within the scope of the role.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- Proficient in the use of MYOB or a similar software package
- Well versed in Microsoft applications including Outlook, excel, Word,
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline such as finance/payroll/administration management
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills with attention to detail
- Understanding of the NDIS framework highly regarded
- Current Full Drivers Licence
- Clear DWES(Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme) check
- Satisfactory National Police Check
- Eligibility to work in Australia
What we Offer
- Competitive remuneration package + option to access salary packaging
- Flexible working arrangements
- Great team environment
How to Apply
Applications forwarded to Michael (Human Resources) and must include a current resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the role and why you want to work for IDV
Applications close Monday 16 March 2020