Executive Assistant or Executive Officer opportunity, Highly adept at supporting a dynamic Founder/Entrepreneur, Fresh approach, down to earth professional, engaging style..
- Executive Assistant or Executive Officer opportunity
- Highly adept at supporting a dynamic Founder & Entrepreneur
- Fresh approach, down to earth professional, engaging style.
Recognised over 30 years as the pre-eminent operator of independent living communities, TVRGs trail blazing delivery makes them, quite simply, the destination of choice.
With a demonstrated history of continuous innovation, there has never been a more exciting time to join us in our vision.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant or Executive Officer who is confident, articulate and proactive.
The brief is to keep the Managing Director appropriately supported given multiple business interests.
Across the full executive support spectrum, you will multi-task and triage requests with positive stakeholder engagement. You will implement fit for purpose administrative and office management systems working collaboratively, and provide ad hoc support to the Chairman.
As we are a small to medium sized business, this role will suit an extremely organised, resilient and personable professional who has a passion and drive for what they do and who naturally rolls up their sleeves.
You will feel comfortable to step into a dynamic environment during a business transformation phase (systems, processes, operations).
- Accomplished executive management support, preferably, in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-driven with a high level of accountability and productivity drive
- MS Office wizard (including Office 365) with SharePoint experience
- Can do attitude, responsiveness, confidentiality a must
- Highly client focussed, conduit and enabler supporting a One Team culture
- Adaptability and flexibility matched by contribution and performance
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and credible communicator (verbal and written)
- Property/hospitality sector experience advantageous.
Whats on Offer
The opportunity and experience to join a growing business that is focused on client (resident) loyalty through innovation.
The Managing Director is open to a fresh approach.
A competitive salary package commensurate with skills and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please submit your covering letter (max 2 pages) and resume. Tell us why you are interested in this opportunity (specify Executive Assistant or Executive Officer) and what you would bring to this role.
As attention to detail is important, we can only accept and consider applications as per above.
You must have a current drivers license. Pre-employment screening for the successful candidate includes credentialing (National Police Certificate).
Applications close 10 March 2020 COB unless extended.