Ramsay Pharmacy Group is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and results driven Group Procurement Manager to join our team located within the St Kilda Road support centre. This is a Senior Leadership Position within Ramsay Pharmacy Group.
- Are you a talented negotiator and thrive on achieving and exceeding targets
- Do you have the skills to manage a team to excel in their performance
- Are you seeking a career opportunity within an organisation in growth
Leading a fast paced and high performing team, the Group Procurement Manager will be responsible for managing the procurement function of Ramsay Pharmacy Group with overall accountability for the financial performance, systems management, contracting and tenders, supplier relationships, wholesaler management and team member engagement.
The Group Procurement Manager is required to develop, implement and monitor procurement functions, systems and strategies to drive competitive business growth in line with Ramsay Pharmacy Business objectives.
This position is ideally suited to someone with a strong background in retail or hospital procurement management or someone with a proven track record in inventory management.
To be successful in this role you will need experience in Procurement operations including;
- Development and implementation of purchasing strategies and systems;
- Experience using Inventory Management systems
- Strong customer focus
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as a leader
- Microsoft Office (particularly Advanced Microsoft Excel)
- Demonstrated change management skills;
- Demonstrated understanding of inventory and operational budgets, sales and stock turn targets;
- The skills to undertake Strategic & Business Reviews ensure growth;
- a high performance, passionate and results driven attitude with a solutions oriented approach;
- Proven experience in driving change to facilitate achieving targets.
Our ideal candidate will also possess high level leadership, communication and relationship building skills with an ability to liaise and negotiate effectively to support Ramsay business goals.
Based from our St Kilda Road support centre in Melbourne, this is a permanent full time position, and as an employee of Ramsay Health Care you will gain access to Employee Benefits and Wellness Programs which offer a range of benefits and privileges in areas related to lifestyle, health and wellness, retail and financial education.
About Ramsay Health Care
Established in 1964 Ramsay Health Care has grown to become Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator. Ramsay Health Care is a global hospital group operating 220 hospitals located in five countries across the world.
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group is part of Ramsay Health Care. Ramsay Pharmacy takes pride in employing professional and highly trained employees who are committed to delivering comprehensive pharmacy services to our patients in the retail and hospital environments.
Ramsay is recognised for its commitment to Team members through the fostering and development of a special culture known as “The Ramsay Way”. The Ramsay Way recognises that our people are the key to our success.
Ramsay Pharmacy is committed to providing training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan will be provided. Other benefits include an employee benefit program, Team member recognition and being part of a developing retail pharmacy network.
The successful candidates will be extremely organised, efficient and self-motivated. The nature of our business is fast moving and dynamic so you will need to be flexible and able to effectively deal with changes in business needs as they arise
Applications close Friday 20 March 2020