Position: Contract Administrator (Full time)
38 hours per week
Salary range: AUD 80,000 to 85,000 per year plus superannuation
Location: Gold Coast, QLD
Alif Australia Pty Ltd (trading as Australis Institute of Technology and Education AITE) is a CRICOS Registered Training Organisation (RTO), CRISCOS code: 03173K, established in year 2010.
We currently have 4 campuses located in Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast (Southport) and Cairns.
AITE is currently seeking a qualified person to lead as Contract Administrator and deal with the following activities.
- Meeting & greeting of customers and suppliers
- Coordinating brochure mail outs
- Explaining the important terms of the contracts and its implications to the Employer
- Working with stakeholders like RTO Managers, Professionals, Owners, and others to ensure that their goals, intentions and the negotiated aspects are captured in the contract
- Negotiate and draft variation of contracts
- Review contracts in light of varied requirements of the employer or legislative changes student enrolment, staff contracts etc.
- Develop and draft contract based on mutually agreed commercial terms with agent by term of commission
- Advising the management about the terms and the implementation aspects of the contract
- Resolving the different interpretations of the terms of the contract
- Ensuring compliance with contract terms and its variations
- Analyzing and reporting contractual obligation
- Resolve all call inquiries at first point of contact to avoid rework
- Answer simultaneous and multiple customer enquiries promptly, competently and professionally
- Work on the [email protected] email queue as directed by management.
- Recommend workable solutions that meet the needs of the business and customer
- Actively promote the Australis VET products with a view to retaining customers
- Resolve customer complaints where applicable and within specified timeframes or refer to the correct department to ensure commitments are followed through to resolution
Ensure all student contact is accurately recorded in the appropriate systems/ databases to assist with future contact or follow-up
Pass on stakeholders feedback/complaints to the relevant departments and advise stakeholders of timeframe to resolve
Achievement of Key Result Areas
Skills & Experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Confident communicator
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Sound work ethic and a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Democratic management style
- Experience of managing a busy student service team
- Be a good team player.
- Proven ability to prioritise your own and team workloads
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree and preferable in Masters in Business & Accounting
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Preferably in CRISCOS provider
- Location in Gold coast, Southport or any other location nominated by employer from time to time
- Complete administration tasks on time
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Ensure office is clean and presentable at all times
Administration & Office Support