Raise your personal brand working alongside our prestigious RPO client, Become part of an industry leader in high-impact RPO solution, Utilise your expertise and take your career to new heights!.
About the role:
Join one great company. Work for another.
On the one hand, you'll be joining Korn Ferry, a global leader in recruitment process outsourcing. On the other, you'll be working onsite with one of our large RPO clients in the professional services and insurance consulting industry, Aon, where you will gain invaluable experience providing innovative solutions and delivering best practice recruitment. This role will be based in Sydney CBD.
- Build strong relationships with your senior business stakeholders to proactively understand their business and how we can add value to their business resulting in becoming a true trusted advisor.
- Ensure that candidate, hiring manager and other key stakeholders experience a quality of care that is aligned with Aons Values and standards of care.
- Work with business stakeholders to understand upcoming workforce plans, to build and maintain a healthy talent pipeline for future roles where possible
- Provide consultation and advice on market and competitor information, communicate recruitment trends & relevant insights to key stakeholders utilising data to inform decisions.
Competencies we look for:
Were looking for smart, motivated, attentive professional with experience in recruiting high demand skilled talents in professional services firm.
Recruitment leadership is your expertise and has preferably stemmed from within an RPO or In-house team. Energetic and motivated, you'll have demonstrated leadership abilities, a broad understanding of different recruitment methodologies and are an engaging and collaborative leader.
Accomplished at understanding the big picture and then translating that to a granular detail for your team, you've had extensive contribution to recruitment strategy and know intimately how to operationalise the vision.
The other competencies that will foster success in this role are:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Resilience and being agile
- Continuous improvement, creative and consultative mindset
At Korn Ferry, we grasp every opportunity to surprise others and ourselves by going beyond expectations to deliver a bit extra. We call it exceeding potential. To inspire and excite people, teams, even entire organizations. To bring companies strategies to life. To unite boardrooms and workforces. To unlock potential, realize ambitions, and change lives. Together, we are smarter. Together we are stronger. Together, we are more than.
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries. We offer five core solutions.
- Organizational Strategy
- Assessment and Succession
- Talent Acquisition
- Leadership Development
- Rewards and Benefits
Visit kornferry.com for more information.