Do you have previous experience in community services sector as an EA, Are you a problem solver and have excellent communication skills, Looking for free car park at HO and salary options to increase take home pay.
Executive Assistant to CEO
Community Services #1 Canberra ACT
Full Time available now
Community Services #1 (CS#1) is a community based, profit-for-purpose organisation managing and delivering a range of services designed to meet community needs. We seek out passionate and motivated people who are keen to join our agile, fun, responsive organisation, and who share our view of community.
About the role
We are seeking a vibrant, motivated and effective EA to provide executive level assistance, support and coordination to the CEO.
Our CEO is a highly engaged and engaging leader, has a great sense of humour, and is passionate about the success of CS#1 and the development and wellbeing of CS#1 staff and clients.
The EA to the CEO will support the smooth running of the CEOs office with their excellent secretarial, correspondence and administrative skills, and through discreet, responsive and effective relationship management.
The CEO appreciates the importance of the CEO-EA working relationship and will invite the successful candidate to collaborate with her to design a work program and operating style that generates cohesive, professional workflow and communication, while supporting the CEOs business objectives.
This position will include situations such as, meeting with Government officials to manning the Reception area during lunch time.
EA to CEO rewards
- Input into work program and CEO office operations
- Be part of a supportive, friendly, professional workplace that is making a difference to the lives of people in your community
- Reports to and works closely with CS#1s CEO, and enjoys the support of the Executive and Leadership Teams to deliver outcomes
- Full-time position (76 hours/fortnight) Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award Level 5
- Base hourly rate is between $39.94 and $41.82, commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus 9.5% super
- CS#1 has Public Benevolent Institute status, significantly increasing annual take-home pay by thousands of dollars through decreased tax liability for those who choose to access
- Free parking at usual workplace
To be successful in the EA to CEO role, you will:
- have substantial experience providing executive level assistance and coordination, anticipate needs and solve problems
- coordinate Board, executive, internal and external meetings, ensure they run smoothly with effective communication, follow up and mindful of governance
- be energetic, agile and responsive with excellent time management skills
- be professional and apply sound judgement, able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion
- have a strong and dedicated work ethic and be comfortable taking initiative, able to balance conflicting priorities and maintain a flexible approach to meeting deadlines
- have advanced knowledge and experience in MS Office and Outlook
- hold an ACT Working with Vulnerable People Card