Hi-Quality Group, a highly reputable privately-owned Australian family company, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated Mobile Plant Operator to join the team at our Windellama and Oallensites located approximately 60km south east of Goulburn.
Our company specialises in quarry operations, resource recycling, landfills, waste treatment, and transport and logistics, with operations across NSW, ACT, Victoria and Queensland. The company has been established for over 55 years and is going through a phase of expansion.
This is not a trainee role and ideally we are looking for at least 5 years experience in high volume quarry, landfill, and/or civil operations.
This is NOT a FIFO role, you must live locally.
Joining our team, you will have the all-round experience, along with a flexible and proactive attitude, to fill the variable needs of the business on a day to day basis.
We are looking suitably experienced and qualified in most or all of the following; Dozer, Loader, Excavator, Grader, Articulated Dump Trucks, Compactor, Watercart, Posi Track.
To be successful for these roles you must have:
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in either landfill or quarrying operations.
- Have either verification of competency or statement of attainment for the above mentioned machinery
- Crusher experience would be highly regarded
- Be willing and able to work overtime including Saturdays
- Eligibility to work in Australia with no restriction.
- A Current White Card
- A current motor vehicle license
- Ability to carry out required comprehensive daily pre-starts on machinery
- The ability to comprehend and follow through instructions
- Personal drive and good work ethic to develop effective working relationships
- Be an all-rounder with focus on teamwork
- A great attitude, energy and initiative
How to apply:
If you feel your skills and experience are suitable we would like to hear from you. Please apply now in strict confidence by submitting your CV. You will be required to meet the company's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a full medical with a drug and alcohol test. Please note only those being shortlisted for interview will be contacted. No agents please.