About the business
Adept Photo Booths is Perth's leading boutique brand activation specialist using photo experiences to bring events to life. We specialise in delivering business outcomes through strategic partnerships and targeted marketing in the sporting and not-for-profit sectors.
Our Purpose: Connecting People, Brands and Experiences.
Our Mission: To be Australia's leading authority in brand activation and strategic partnerships.
Our Values: We deliver on our promises. We demonstrate humility and gratitude. We practice open and honest communication. We present solutions, not problems. We pursue continuous improvement and innovation. We get things done and focus on results.
The business is in a growth period which will be embarking on consolidating Adept Photo Booths as the leading photo booth company of choice for brands and corporate clients in WA, whilst growing the Digital and Sponsorship consulting areas of the business.
This growth is clearly set out in a 10 year strategic plan to achieve our mission which will be shared with applicants who reach interview.
About the role
We believe that the application and interview process reveals a lot about an individual's motivations and character which is a vital component to ensure we recruit the right talent. For this reason, the successful applicant will be asked to complete the following:
- Formal application forwarded by COB Friday 28 March 2020 including:
- Resume of relevant work experience
- Cover letter addressing your suitability to the role, career aspirations and how you feel that Adept Photo Booths will help you reach these aspirations.
- Phone interview to gauge personal motivations and fit for the organisation.
- Personality test and self-assessment of your personality type and growth areas.
- Face to face interview to learn the organisations vision.
- Face to face interview for applicant to demonstrate how they will add value to the organisation.
The above list is to provide full transparency of the process which may take up to a month.
For more information on this position, please email [email protected] with a suitable time to call you back (after hours is fine).
We wish you every success in your career path whether you choose to apply for this position or not.
Benefits and perks
At Adept Photo Booths we do not look for staff, we look for talent.
Talent get paid to do something that they love, not to occupy a desk for eight hours a day. For this reason, to be successful in the role you will have an ambition to learn and grow in the sponsorship, marketing and events field.
From all talent we require exceptional attention to detail, at least 2 years experience in a similar role, experience in event management and/or customer service, experience across the Microsoft Office suite, with cameras, iPads, Photoshop and an operational understanding of the importance of processes and customer service.
The right talent will already be living our values in their day to day life and will thrive on the opportunity to use these principles to guide decision making in their professional pursuits.
We are dedicated to building a high-performance culture, which means that the right person will already know the satisfaction that discipline and hard work delivers. This satisfaction from personal and collective achievement may come from sport, raising a family, learning a musical instrument or your career to date. We want to hear your story of what motivates you.
Being in the events industry, there will be a requirement to work weekends and evenings. It is important to us that this is clear from the outset and does not impede on your personal commitments, which we value as making you the high performer that you are.
Naturally, if we expect high performance from our talent, the working environment will need to match the expectation. For this reason, the working environment includes:
- Nutritious meals when at work to fuel you and keep your energy levels high.
- Professional Development incentives including domestic and international conferences.
- A Career Plan to help you reach your professional and personal dreams.
Attention to detail and dedication to the customer experience is critical for this role which is something that is often revealed during the application process. Missing a step or asking questions that are covered in this document will automatically exclude you from progressing further in the application process.
Skills and experience
The position we are looking to fill will take ownership of the following outcomes:
- Champion warehouse, equipment and technology efficiencies.
- Maintain, manage and master all equipment including inventory, hardware, software and consumables.
- Empower and resource a customer service focused event delivery team.
- Master the latest in photo experience technology.
- Liaise with venues and clients on all event logistical requirements.
- Develop and maintain best practice Policy and Procedures.
- Trouble shoot any equipment technical issues remotely or onsite at events.
- Research new business opportunities.
- Seek personal growth opportunities in Brand activation and photo experiences.
- Other tasks as required to support the Managing Director.
This position will start at 0.8 workload (4 days p/w) with the opportunity to grow should the successful applicant reach the role's potential. Working hours can are flexible for the right talent.
Annual KPI's for this position will be clearly aligned with the organisation's Quarterly Tactical Operating Priorities. These KPI's will be shared at interview.