Great EA role supporting Managing Director with lots of variety, Unique chance to work for an exciting, niche organisation, buzzing with activity, Work in a great office environment with close knit team.
We are a cheerful, dynamic team of designers and facilitators united by a drive to co-create transformational change and unleash human potential.
Collaboration is at the heart of what we do. For the past 20 years we have partnered a wide range of organisations from the public, private and not-for- profit sectors to help them grow and thrive in the areas of leadership, strategy, culture, innovation, communication and engagement.
We are a design-led studio, and our customised programs, workshops and sessions are guided by the latest insights in neuroscience, behavioural science, design-thinking, applied theatre and business.
We love the fun stuff and we recognise that learning has to be meaningful, so our approach is imaginative, exploratory and transformative.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for an organised, agile go-getter to fulfill the role of Executive Assistant in our busy studio. This is a unique opportunity to work for an exciting, niche organisation in an office environment that buzzes with collaboration, conversation and experimentation.
We are looking for the wow-factor. We would like someone who can hit the ground running, so prior experience is essential.
Your organisation skills are top notch and you are an ace at time-management and multi-tasking, thriving in a fast-paced constantly changing environment. Someone who is able to navigate in ambiguity with confidence and assuredness.
You have experience overlooking multiple staff calendars and ideally, you are familiar with plotting out and scheduling complex timetables or programs.
You would be predominantly charged with coordinating activities behind the scenes to ensure the smooth running of our office environment and our team activities. You will work closely with our managing director, existing administrative support, and the designers and facilitators.
You pride yourself on your attention to detail and impeccable standards in all your endeavours. Most importantly, you will be positive and passionate about learning as you go, as this job is one that continually evolves.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Working closely with the Managing Director who frequently travels, by providing a high level of email and diary support and keeping her appraised of all aspects of the business on a daily basis
- High level of client liaison with Managing Directors clients and contacts
- Scheduling learning and development programs and overlooking their implementation
- Liaison with external company contacts including building management, IT providers, Insurance, Telephone and Internet providers
- Monitor new business inquiries and follow up proposals
- Maintain and improve where possible organisational systems, policies and procedures
- Other administrative duties to assist the MD and Senior Leadership Team including adhoc HR duties
Skills & Experience required
- Demonstrated high level administration experience within a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Strong organisational skills, the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- High level of emotional intelligence and strong relationship building skills
- Attention to detail will be critical to your success, as will your problem solving abilities and "tech savvy" background
- You will be a driven, energetic individual who is innovative and solutions focused
- Ability to work independently as well as to actively participate in and effectively contribute to a team environment.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.