An exciting opportunity exist within our fast paced growing business based in the Moculta, Barossa Valley South Australia. We Specialise in Liquid waste Removal, This includes Septic Tanks, Holding Tanks, Rainwater Tanks, Winery Waste, Grease Traps & Portable Toilets.
Due to business growth we are seeking a self driven individual to work on a casual basis (with the possibility to move into a more Full-Time Role), starting immediately, upgrading existing soakage systems, with the flexibility to provide & complete other multiple projects that our business assigned you to.
This role is in a developmental phase and will require a broad application of skills ranging from hands on work, ability to work solely & in a team environment. Be able to be a good problem solver & have high-level communication skills.
We are seeking a self-driven individual to provide support & leadership whilst controlling & coordinating the successful completion of multi residential projects.
The successful applicant must require the following qualifications and attributes:
- MR (min) MC Truck License
- Construction Induction Safety Certificate (White Card)
with the ability & confidence to operate an Excavator, Bobcat & Tipper
- Experience in Sewer Works/Septic System & Trenching (Plumbing Licence)
- Ability to read, write and interpret project plans and associated documents.
- Ability to work solely and within a motivated team
- Copes well with change
- Problem solver
- Reliable & Punctual
- Moderate technological skills
- A CAN DO attitude is essential
- Able to start IMMEDIATELY is successful
If you believe you tick all the boxes & suitable for this role please email Leasha Schmidt (Office & Logistics Manager) Your Resume & Cover Letter ASAP