Experienced Corporate Services Leader role in the for purpose sector, Head Office in Toowoomba, hubs in Gladstone & Lismore, Help Make a Difference - innovative, client focussed organisation.
Corporate Services Leader
Classic Recruitment & Human Resources is now recruiting for an experienced and dynamic Corporate Services Leader to join a market leading specialist provider of innovative, client focussed solutions.
- Play a key role in an established successful organisation
- Progressive and diverse organisation experiencing rapid growth
- Excellent conditions
Our client, Magenta Community Services, is an Australian-owned company, who genuinely pride themselves on their reputation as a solutions driven, client focussed organisation where the best people want to work, ensuring fantastic outcomes for their clients.
Magenta's focus in the next two years is to provide tailored, person-centred and professional support services to enable their clients to live their best life, in whichever way they choose. Magenta works with both disability and aged care clients.
Head office is situated in the beautiful country town of Toowoomba with satellite offices in Lismore and Gladstone, and hubs throughout regional QLD and NSW.
This role is a diverse one! Essentially it is a people leadership role, emphasis initially will be on proactively driving the strategic change management program currently being rolled out.
Reporting to the CEO, you will also oversee a range of operational activities ensuring that objectives are met, all company and client policies, processes and protocols are being adhered to and implemented.
This is a fabulous opportunity to bring your human capital expertise, NDIS sector capability and passion for making a difference in both client's and employee's lives together.
Due to the nature of this busy and demanding role, it is essential that applicants possess a proven background as an experienced people and culture practitioner, ideally with an ability to hit the ground running taking full ownership of the HR, Safety, QA and IT aspects of the business.
In a nutshell, this role guides the teams who fulfill 'back of house' functions, who in turn support front line employees to deliver an unsurpassed level of service to clients.
The Successful Candidate
You will be a well-rounded team player, possess a robust and pragmatic personality style while also being able to manage competing priorities successfully.
This role is all about the right attitude and hard work. It is hands-on; to be successful, you wont be shy about getting down in the weeds!
Personally, you will be adept at managing competing priorities, possess an agility in the way you think, have strong attention to detail and genuinely enjoy the complexities of a high performing diverse organisation.
What you will be doing:
- Proactively contributing to the high performing people culture, coaching and mentoring all staff
- Promoting and driving the established company safety and compliance culture
- Developing change management strategies
- Managing the Human Resources, Safety & QA functions
- Overseeing the Information Management System (SharePoint) and IT resourcing
The Skills You Will Need:
You will possess a high level of organisation and pride yourself on your analytical mind and ability to problem solve. You will also sincerely believe that your people are your best asset.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or experience in one of the following is Essential:
- Human Resources Management
- Change Management
- Learning and Development (L&D)
- Related work experience of 5+ years
- Solid experience as a People Manager/Leader
- Commercial awareness and IT capability
- Strong knowledge of the NDIS sector (Desirable)
- Engaging communication skills, both verbal and written
- Current Queensland C Class Licence
- Current Blue Card/Yellow Card (or the ability to apply for)
Microsoft software skills including Word, Excel (Intermediate), PowerPoint and Outlook are a must.
In return you will secure:
- a permanent, full time role
- Monday to Friday work week is typical
- the opportunity for some travel (typically just a night or two away, largely within QLD & NSW)
- attractive remuneration opportunity plus telephone & laptop
- continuing professional development and support in a professional and team-oriented environment
Click on Apply Now and send through your cover letter and resume. Applications will close by Sunday 15 March 2020.
Preliminary interviews will be held in person at the Classic offices in Toowoomba or via Skype/similar.
While an immediate start is available, our client is also willing to wait for the right candidate.
Classic Recruitment & Human Resources is a boutique company specialising in human resource and recruitment solutions. Based in Toowoomba and working across regional, rural and metropolitan areas, we support candidates and clients to find the *right fit*.
- Equality | We embrace diversity. Like Classic, our clients are equal opportunity employers.
- Sincerity | We support clients and candidates to harness their strengths, providing honest advice and practical solutions.
- Encouragement | We support clients and candidates to be confident and to achieve their goals.
- Integrity | We inspire our clients and candidates to follow best practice and to do the *right thing*.
- Ageless We welcome applications from all age groups, ageism doesnt exist at Classic!
We welcome ongoing expressions of interest from job seekers. If you are looking for a role and dont feel this is the right one for you, click here to visit our website and register as a Classic candidate.