Court Grammar School is a growing Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12, Independent co-educational school in the Anglican tradition located in Mundijong.
Our aim is to build a sense of belonging with the necessary frameworks to allow our students to feel valued and included in all facets of learning.
We are looking for a suitably qualified, highly motivated and enthusiastic part-time (0.4 FTE) Receptionist to work Tuesdays and Fridays each week, including school holidays for 2020.
The successful candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a similar position.
- Have a demonstrated capacity for taking initiative and undertake self-directed work with minimal supervision.
- Be well organised, accurate, creative and innovative with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in interactions with other staff, students and parents
- Work cooperatively in a team environment and
- Support the Christian ethos of the school.
- Previous experience of working in a school environment.
CGS prioritises the safety, welfare, and wellbeing of children and young people, and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please include the following:
- Completed CGS application form (available on the school website www.cgs.wa.edu.au)
- A written statement outlining your reasons for applying and addressing the selection criteria
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Working with Children Qualification
- Evidence of Australian work rights (Australian birth certificate, Australian passport, Australian citizenship or Australian work rights visa)
- A national police clearance will need to be supplied if successful.
Applications close 12 noon Friday 20 March 2020
Administration & Office Support