Full time, Immediate start, Friendly team and supportive environment.
Newcastle Weighing Services Pty Ltd is a market leader in the Australian Weighing Industry specialising in the manufacture, supply, installation, and calibration of weighing equipment, and our Information Technology Division develop and design software which is supplied across Australia. Employing over 40 staff at our Newcastle head office, we are a customer focused organisation and are seeking an experienced Administration Officer to join our team in our Newcastle head office.
About the role
This is a pivotal role and will suit a person who can work within a diverse, fast paced, changing environment, who possesses the ability to work within a team, with the highest regards being placed on exceptional customer service. You must be enthusiastic; possess a flexible "can-do" attitude and have high attention to detail.
Newcastle Weighing Services has a very high standard of customer service and all policies are directed towards achieving this. We strive to give superior customer service at all times, to be suited to this position you would have experience with multi-tasking and prioritising all workflow. Our customers have come to expect superior service and you must be able to exceed these expectations at all times.
The successful applicant will be involved in carrying out a variety of duties required to assist in maintaining the efficient and successful operation of the Administration department.
Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will be a crucial member of the Administration team
Responsibilities of the role will include but not limited to:
- Carry out Accounts Receivable functions.
- Carry out Administration tasks including job processing, data entry and calibration reports
- Communicating with our clients in a professional manner
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Carry out month end procedures
- Assist with Quality Assurance functions
- Update office policies and procedures as directed
- Assistant with import and export operations, at times liaising with freight forwarders
- Flexibility to relieve in all administration areas, including supervising
- General administration duties
To be successful in the role
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 8 to 10 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi task in all aspects of this role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet set deadlines with a high-quality standard of work
- A clear, concise and friendly telephone manner
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective listening skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with excellent organisational skills.
This position is full-time Monday to Friday
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and highly regarded organisation that has been established since 1976 and provides an enjoyable work environment with a great team culture.
Applications close 5pm 16th March 2020