- Friendly Flexible Work Environment
- Customer Excellence Support
Synergy is proud to be Western Australia’s leading energy generator and retailer. Our purpose is to lead Western Australians to their intelligent energy future. We deliver energy to more than one million residential and business customers, enhancing lives and contributing to the growth of our state.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Case Manager to join our Retail team based at our Perth offices at 219 St Georges’ Terrace on a 12-Fixed Term Position.
The Customer Experience Case Manager role is pivotal in providing high quality service and support to Synergy customers experiencing financial hardship.
The primary focus of the role is to provide an exceptional customer experience, through offering solutions and ongoing support to reduce the risk of non-payment disconnection.
Our Case Managers work within an agile framework, focusing on continuous improvement and are empowered to drive change and innovation.
Demonstrated capabilities include:
- Skilled communicator and negotiator
- Ability to build rapport with vulnerable customers
- Meet performance targets, whilst complying with all relevant codes, policies and procedures.
- Meet Synergy’s values when working with internal, external stakeholders and proactively demonstrate and maintain a positive and empowerment culture within Customer Service.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Delivering exceptional one to one case managed services.
- Process customer hardship assessments; negotiate instalment plans and payment deferrals, contacting customers to guide them through Synergy’s credit and payment processes.
- Providing one to one support to vulnerable customers experiencing financial hardship and managing a customer load.
- Liaise and work with Financial Counsellors regarding assessment of customer’s financial situation.
- Process HUGs applications within protocol requirements.
- Continuously improve Synergy’s Customer Effort Score performance.
- Contribute to a customer focussed culture within the Project Connect team by representing customer concerns/issues and sharing new development/initiative opportunities.
- Inbound and outbound calls from Synergy’s customer service and sales teams, customers direct and from third party service providers regarding payment plans, hardship and extreme hardship enquiries
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement by providing valuable input to enable the department in achieving its KPI’s.
- Develop and sustain constructive customer and intermediary relationships to encourage trustworthiness.
- Ensure compliance with Synergy’s Regulatory Compliance Policy.
- Ensure customer needs and requirements are aligned with Key Performance Indicators.
- Other duties as required from time to time in line with the intent of the role.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of Customer Service, preferably within a Call Centre environment.
- Strong empathetic customer focus and ability to meet customer expectations, translating into quality interactions.
- Skilled communicator both oral and written
- Skilled negotiator
Synergy values people who are innovative, accountable, collaborative, and who can gain trust quickly.
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer, committed to developing an equitable and diverse workforce. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people of all diverse backgrounds to apply.
In order to be considered, please submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Applications close 6pm, 20/03/2020
Synergy reserves the right to commence the shortlisting process at its discretion.
Direct applicants only – we will not be accepting agency referred applications.