Work for Australia's leading sporting agency, Great location - Free parking, Permanent position.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced hotel front office professional with strong hotel reception and staff management experience to join our dynamic team at the AIS Residences, Canberra, on a full time basis.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Sound experience as a team leader or senior receptionist
- At least two years' experience in a fast-paced hotel or similar commercial operations and services environment.
- Be conversant in handling high volume clients from diverse markets and a range of operational and services demands concurrently.
- Strong organization skills and demonstrated capability in the use of hotel computer property management packages and associated communication systems is required.
- Strong communication skills and work well in a team environment.
Salary = $62,781 - $74,688 per annum + up to 15.4% superannuation.
Employment benefits include access to priority onsite Childcare placements, free parking facilities and use of on-site gymnasium.
Applications close 5.00pm AEDT Wednesday, 11 March 2020 (no late applications will be accepted).
Applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia.
Attachments: Job Description
Acknowledgement of Country
The ASC recognises the outstanding contribution that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people make to sport in Australia and celebrates the power of sport to promote reconciliation and reduce inequality.
Our Diversity Message
The ASC supports workforce diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. As part of this commitment, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, culturally diverse people and those who identify as LGBTIQ are encouraged to apply.
Our Culture Message
How you do your job is important to us. All staff at the ASC are committed to consistently act in ways that reflect what we believe in, what we stand for and our commitment to Australia and each other. Our values of respect, integrity, teamwork and excellence underpin how we deliver, lead and manage people and relate to each other and our stakeholders.
Our Safety Message
The ASC wants to be a safe environment for all. We actively undertake measures to ensure the safety of children and young people, athletes and vulnerable people in our physical, digital and cultural environment. This includes risk assessing our positions to determine which require a Working with Vulnerable People or Working with Children licence. State based legislation requires those who work or volunteer with vulnerable people to have a background check and be registered.
Please check the job description to see if the role you are applying for requires a licence and check out the site below for how to apply. It is your responsibility to apply for and pay for the appropriate licence.
ACT - NSW - VIC - QLD
You will need to upload your CV/Resume and then complete the online application form. The application form will include these questions:
- Describe how your personal attributes will contribute to our team and enhance relationships with stakeholders
- Referencing the job description, please describe why you believe you are suitable for this position
- Please list your key relevant achievements