Business in operation for 50+ years, Local people, Attractive salary.
SHS Civil is a privately-owned family company, based in Ararat and Stawell in regional Victoria with more than 50 years experience in the Civil Construction and Mining Industries.
FULL-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
Underground Grader / Water truck Operator
Stawell Gold Mine Operations
A great opportunity exists for hardworking individuals to join SHS Civil. Position for underground operator at the Stawell Gold Mine have become available.
In this role you will work a 7 days on 7 days off roster (Subject to change) and be responsible for carrying out general underground road maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating machinery efficiently, safely, and competently to ensure maximum output;
- Complying with Company policies and procedures;
- Responding to instructions from your Shift Supervisor;
- Maintain declines and roadways;
- Carrying out pre-start checks;
- Completing paperwork as required.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in an underground environment;
- Experience operating CAT 12H Graders or similar;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment;
- Ability to work unsupervised;
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen;
- Must have current manual drivers licence;
- Current HR Licence
- Have an excellent safety record and an ongoing, strong commitment to workplace safety.
What we offer
- A diverse workplace where your unique abilities and talents will be recognised and encouraged.
- Opportunities and initiatives to ensure your continued growth.
- A welcoming company with high values in safety, respect, well-being, culture and innovation.
- Be part of operations with a growing and prospective Gold mine.
Your salary/wage will be relevant to prior experience and licenses held and be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Any questions can be emailed to the above address
Horsham & Grampians
Mining, Resources & Energy