We are looking for an Assistant Manager for our Installation department.
This is a challenging and rewarding role interacting between the customer, installers and suppliers to ensure goods are installed correctly and on time.
Excellent telephone skills and good computer skills are primary requirements for this position.
We are looking for a team player that will have the ability to recognize and implement new efficiencies and drive professional customer service etiquette.
The person will report directly to the Installation Manager and tasks will include
1) Scheduling of installation work with customer by telephone.
2) Resolving both customer and installer issues and problems as they arise.
3) Liaison with suppliers, installers and customers
4) Receiving goods inwards and manually putting stock away.
5) Be able to handle stock up to 25kgs
Suitable remuneration in accordance with skill and experience.
Sponsorship for the right applicant is also available.
Administration & Office Support