ICAE is currently seeking a Part-time Administration Officer to join their team for immediate start.
About us: ICAE is the NT's largest provider of hospitality education for international students since 1997, attracting students from around the world to undertake our unique study and work program. We currently host around 170 international students on its Darwin campus, and around 50 work-based domestic students.
Salary: As per Educational Services (Post-Secondary Education) Award
Status, Conditions and Entitlements: Part-time. As per Fair Work Act 2009
Working hours and location/s: From 8.30am - 1.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Based at ICAEs Rapid Creek Campus, located 17 Chapman road.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Answering and directing phone calls and greeting walk-in visitors with friendly attentive service
2. Front-of-house reception duties
3. Maintaining the appearance of the front office and common areas
4. Maintaining a cleaning and maintenance schedule
5. Taking and forwarding messages to staff and scheduling appointments
6. Assisting with student enquiries
7. Processing purchase orders
8. Collecting and distributing office mail
9. Filing and forwarding of tax invoices to accounts for processing
10. Preparing documents related to student enquiries
11. Coordinating arrangements with contractors / suppliers
12. Assisting with the organisation and coordination of Orientation Week and academic events
13. Providing administrative support to the Principal
Knowledge of the Vocational Education and Training (VET) system and market in Australia will be an advantage.
Collaborates with other staff members and contributes productively to the team's work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
Skill in utilising social media will be an advantage.
Good knowledge of computer technology, Google Suite, typing documents, work on spreadsheets and slideshows.
Able to independently organise, coordinate, monitor, implement and report on tasks and projects.
Demonstrates a continuous learning attitude.
Takes personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results, and has the personal organisation to do so.
Able to research and draft quality written materials to administrative requirements. Strong writing and communications skills, ability to draft a variety of correspondence and edit materials independently.
Outstanding interpersonal and intercultural communication skills including spoken and written English.
Able to use analytical, problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to make informed and practical decisions to carry out your own work.
This role calls for someone who has a can-do attitude, is exceptionally organised and hardworking. If you arent afraid to take on any task and are ready to take your career to the next level apply now!
Applications: We are looking for someone to start immediately. To be considered for this role please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking the 'Apply' button (direct applications to the Company will not be accepted). Please note that only those who are selected for shortlisting will be contacted.