Immerse yourself in a great team, Challenge yourself in interesting and complex builds.
About the Company:
Head Homes is a small residential building company which focus on high end luxury projects throughout Melbournes inner and bayside suburbs.
We believe a healthy work culture is crucial to success and are very proud of our friendly, talented, close-knit team. These close relationships allow our dynamic team to work together to ensure superior levels of quality and customer relations are maintained at all times.
We have been fortunate to establish a number of relationships with some fantastic clients, award winning Architects, Building and Interior Designers, working with them throughout the design and building process.
Position and Requirements:
The position includes but is not limited to;
- Carrying out all carpentry related components of building from the beginning to the completion of a build, including Set-Out, Frame, Lockup and Fix.
- Reading and interpreting complex Architectural Plans and documentation
- Manage and assist our Carpentry Apprentices
- Liaise with and co-ordinate subcontractors onsite
- Assist and work closely with the project Site Supervisor
- Have thorough knowledge of OH&S requirements and ensure all OH&S policies and procedures are maintained at all times
- Possess strong communication skills - the ability to be able to articulate to clients, the team and subcontractors is essential
Experience, Qualifications and Equipment:
The candidate must;
- Have at minimum 2 years experience (outside of an Apprenticeship) in working on high-end residential architecturally designed builds
- Proven experience in reading and interpreting complex Architectural Plans, Specifications and documentation
- Certificate three (Cert III) in Carpentry
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- Tools of trade
Kindly note, only successful candidates will be contacted.