We are a small team in a busy, well equipped workshop in Woolgoolga on the NSW Coffs Coast. The available position is full time at 38 hours a week, however we work to a 4 day (8am - 6pm) Monday to Friday roster. This gives each technician a day off during the week as well as their weekends free. We are happy to discuss personalised working arrangements and in the past we have been able to tailor the role to suit family commitments etc. This is a quality workplace providing work-life balance, modern equipment, organised workflow and a focus on producing safe and high quality workmanship.
To secure a position in this team you will need:
- A passion for quality and doing the job right first time
- The ability to work in an organised and efficient manner
- The ability to document your work fully
- A knack for explaining technical information to customers
- A desire to go the extra mile, support your workmates and keep up to date with new information relevant to our industry.
- A high level of competency in diagnostics
- This role will provide the opportunity to develop workshop management skills, those who are interested in extending their expertise and responsibilities are encouraged to apply.
If you are feeling the need to relocate or just looking for something different and you have exceptional skills to offer then contact us now...
10/03/2020$0Coffs Harbour & North Coast1 Trades & Services
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file