About the business
Brazilian Butterfly Fremantle was established in 2013. We're located in Fremantle's rejuvenated West End.
We're close to great cafes and restaurants and a 5 mins walk to the Fremantle train station.
We offer all body waxing for both males and females, IPL hair removal and skin treatments, Spray tanning, Aspect skin care.
Come and work in a salon that thrives on team work, keeping our workplace healthy, professional and fun and you'll get to meet our beautiful clients and team.
About the role
We're looking for a motivated, enthuastic, long-term waxing and IPL therapist to join our professional and caring team of therapists.
The role will be casual to start with the possibility of moving to part-time/ full time for the right candidate.
- Must be available to work Monday 9-6, Thurs evening to 9pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturdays 9am-3pm (MUST) and flexibility to cover sick/ annual leave.
- Duties include all waxing, IPL, tanning services and reception duties.
- You must be passionate about getting results, helping people and customer care.
- You will be driven and able to motivate your team to strive to meeting targets.
- You must be well presented and reliable
Benefits and perks
- Individual and team Incentives
- Great work life balance
- Product discounts
- Sundays off
Skills and experience
- Min Cert IV
- Must have minimum 2 years in salon with relevant experience. (Previous experience must cover full body waxing, and brazilian waxing for females)
- Male intimate waxing experience advantageous
- Henna and lash lift experience also favoured
If this sounds like your ideal role, please send your cover letter, updated CV (including a photo) and any images of your work or social media handle to
Trades & Services