Enthusiastic and Motivated Team environment, Great Employee Benefits, Prestigious Northside Boys' College.
Marist College Ashgrove is a Catholic day and boarding school for boys in Years 5-12, situated in Brisbane's inner Northern suburbs. Inspired by the work of St Marcellin Champagnat, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent academic and career pathway results for our inclusive community of students.
The College has a vacancy for a self-motivated and energetic Music Administration Officer to provide support and assistance to the functions within the Schools Music Department. This role will work closely with and in support of our classroom music teachers, instrumental music teachers, students and staff. This position will commence on 20 April 2020. This is a full-time, term-time continuing position. The position is classified as a Level 4 School Officer position of $29.9316 and is for 38 hours per week.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Applicants must have a Blue Card (Working with Children) or be eligible to apply for a Blue Card;
- Relevant experience and qualifications in the area of Administration;
- The ability to prioritise tasks and follow direction;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Commitment to the Catholic and Marist ethos of the College
Applicants should address the criteria above in their application.
The ideal applicant will be required to:
- Enter data and maintain records necessary for the Instrumental Music Program accurately;
- Prioritise and schedule work efficiently and effectively in a busy working environment;
- Show initiative and apply problem solving skills, often relating to non-routine activities
- Be able to work as part of a team or with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to on-going professional learning
How to Apply
Your application needs to include the following:
- Cover letter outlining why you are applying for the position;
- Resume including two referees;
- A succinct overview of how you meet each of the essential selection criteria
- A completed application form which is available from the College website
Completed applications should be emailed as one complete PDF document using a filename which includes the applicants name (Surname_Firstname Appn.pdf).
Note: To be considered for this role you must clearly address each of the essential criteria outlining how you meet the expectations.
The Recruitment Process
If your application is accepted for the next stage, you will be invited to attend an interview.
Applicants are encouraged to commence and submit their application as early as possible as the College reserves the right to reduce the application period and/or remove the job advertisement early should a suitable applicant be found. The advertisement will be removed once an appointment has been made.
All candidates will be required to undergo a National Police Check as part of the recruitment process.
All applicants will receive an email confirmation of the receipt of their application.
Marist College Ashgrove is a non-smoking workplace.
Applications close 3pm Friday 20th March 2020.
Incomplete applications will not progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that applications from agencies will not be considered at this time.