4 days per week, Delivery of corporate events, Great workplace felxibility.
About Engineers Australia
Join the most influential organisation for the engineering profession, we are a national organisation that is continually growing domestically and internationally. Our brand is highly recognised as the peak professional body, the voice of the engineering profession, so much so that we also partner with the Australian Government to strategically deliver services and outcomes.
About the role
This is a part time role, equivalent to 4 days per week. The Member Engagement Officer supports Engineers Australias Groups and Technical Societies, provides administrative support and acts as a point of contact for enquiries to the office, providing information and assistance on a wide range of topics.
Your contributions to our team will include
- Act as key contact and support for the delivery of the South Australia CPD and corporate events program i.e. fostering and maintaining positive stakeholder relationships, developing copy/content for event communications, preparing event reporting and organising event set up and logistics.
- Act as main point of contact to support the office administratively i.e. managing reception delivery, office opening and closing procedures, keeping reception area and meeting rooms clean, tidy and stocked and administering multiple email accounts and event calendars.
Our ideal candidate
- Highly organised, proactive and forward thinker with an excellent work ethic.
- Able to prioritise work and deliver required outputs whilst tackling multiple tasks, along with the proven ability to stay calm and work under pressure.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to manage and liaise with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Committed team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Proven computer literacy and administration skills including good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and the ability to learn new systems and troubleshoot basic AV issues.
- A degree or formal qualifications in relevant field and/or demonstrated experience in event management, communications, marketing and CRM systems.
Culture & Benefits
As a learning organisation, we promote self-development and highly encourage you to undertake learning and development opportunities as they arise.
Do you also have ideas to further your development We would love to know!
As an employee at Engineers Australia, you will have access to a broad suite of staff benefits!
Want to apply or know more
Come and see why Engineers Australia has been attracting and retaining some of the best in the industry!
Applications close COB Monday March 16th 2020.
By submitting an application for employment or expression of interest with us you and/or by making a job enquiry, you: