Your new company
You will be working for a well established, privately owned and growing contractor with projects across Remedial, Multi-Residential and Commercial space.
MAX Build find solutions to remedial challenges, servicing major remediation projects, HBCF insurance claims, high-rise facade maintenance and refurbishment works, and adaptations and upgrades.
Projects are across Sydney but primarily in Sydney's east and lower north shore.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Construction Foreman to join our growing team.
Reporting to the Project Manager and working closely with other senior team members, you will manage subcontractors and MAX Build employees on your site.
As a key member of the team, you will help with the project completion by managing the programme, quality of works, OH&S and client engagement.
The successful person will have:
- Proven experience as construction foreman
- In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and current WHS requirements
- Understanding of multi residential construction and remedial work
- Ability to read drawings, plans and specifications
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate and report effectively
- Aptitude in maths and problem-solving abilities
- Good physical condition -
- A skilled trade background (electrician, carpenter etc.)
Your responsibilities include:
- Coordinating a 2-weekly construction work program
- Coordinating internal labour and subcontractors to two weekly program
- Liasing with residents and stakeholders
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Produce schedules and monitor attendance of workers
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Supervise and train workers and trades
- Ensure labour resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to project managers
Security, competitive package, training, mentoring and great team culture.
CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs