Catholic Education Melbourne (CEM) is a dynamic education service provider to 335 Catholic primary, secondary and special schools in the Archdiocese of Melbourne. More than 450 staff work across the head office in East Melbourne and four regional offices in the North, East, South and West. CEM provides services to schools in areas as diverse as Curriculum, RE, Finance, ICT, Marketing and Communications, Student Well-being, Legal, Planning and Industrial Relations. This community is committed to the safety, well-being and protection of all children in our care.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Due to internal movements within CEM an opportunity has become available to fill the role of Manager, Leadership Development within the Learning Services Leadership Team. Led by the Director, Learning Services, this role is a member of the CEM Senior Leadership Team and as such will be a significant contributor through the provision of policy, strategic planning and operational leadership to CEM and CECV by:
- Developing, implementing and coordinating sector and school level leadership initiatives;
- Developing strategic advice, protocols and processes related to leadership and professional learning;
- Developing and implementing strategies designed to identify and encourage teachers into leadership roles
- Coordinating CEM support for principals and lead teachers in Catholic schools.
The salary for this position is up to $201,888 p.a, plus $10,500 car allowance, plus superannuation, commensurate with relevant skills, qualifications and experience.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
Postgraduate qualifications in Education, Leadership, School Improvement or Management, with proven experience in contributing at a senior level to the work of Learning Services and more broadly to CEM.
The successful applicant will also be subject to a Working with Children Check and a National Police Record Check.
Applicants must hold full unrestricted working rights for Australia and a current Victorian drivers licence to be considered for this role.
Please refer to the relevant position description provided on the Catholic Education Melbourne website for the Key Selection Criteria.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
- Generous salary and conditions
- Professional development opportunities
- Work/Life balance
- The opportunity for flexible working arrangements
- Enhancing the education of more than 150,000 students.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants need to provide:
- A separate statement addressing the Key Selection Criteria
- A cover letter
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- The contact details for two employment referees (referees will only be contacted with your consent).
Applications can be uploaded via the Apply tab on the Catholic Education Melbourne website.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: 4 pm Monday 23 March 2020
Recruitment Agencies - thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible. If we find that we do need agency assistance, well be in touch.