• Marketing – Berwick Campus
• Full-time, continuing appointment
• HEW 5 - $67,961 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About the role
Contribute to the planning, organisation and delivery of marketing strategies through supporting the development and delivery of marketing activities for student recruitment.
- contribute to the overall planning and organisation of marketing strategies;
- contribute to the coordination, planning, organisation, advertising, delivery and evaluation of activities that promote University programs;
- coordinate the planning, organisation, delivery and evaluation of specific University events; and
- contribute to the content for the University’s online Course Finder.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- interpersonal and influencing skills;
- communication skills, including experience and confidence in public speaking;
- ability to coordinate, promote and conduct events;
- experience in the design and layout of promotional material and publications; and
- ability to work accurately and with a high level of attention to detail.
Careers at Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our .
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 22 March 2020.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.