- Manage the Executives travel, accommodation and transport in a proactive manner
- Competitive remuneration package including NFP salary packaging benefits
- Richmond based
About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation with over 7,000 employees working in hundreds of communities across Australia. We support people with disability, older people, people with mental illness, children, young people and families, Life Without Barriers has earned a reputation for providing the highest standards of care across all their programs, placing people and their families at the centre of support and decision making.
About the Role
Manage the Executive Directors’ travel, accommodation and transport in a proactive and high-quality way that optimises the Executive’s time and performance. Provide timely, effective diary management by prioritising and organising meetings, with internal and external stakeholders, in consultation with and to the preferences of each Executive Director.
Collaborate with Executive Assistants to the Chief Executive and other Executive Directors to deliver the best outcomes for the organisation.
- Preparation for meetings and workshops by planning ahead and provision of requisite materials, logistics and time for the Executive to prepare
- Coordinate meetings & workshops, including booking venues and equipment, arranging catering and taking minutes
- Financial management through actioning invoicing, expenses and purchasing management
- Communicate and act in ways that are consistent with Life Without Barriers Values of Responsive, Imaginative, Courageous, Respectful and Relationships
Skills & Experience
If you seek to understand context and preferred working patterns, are described as curious and collegiate, whilst displaying exceptional interpersonal and organisation skills, we would welcome an application from you. Your ability to excel in a dynamic, fluid environment will ensure you enjoy this team environment.
Your experience liaising with Executive and Chief Executive teams along with a customer service, pragmatic approach to simply get things done will allow you to succeed in this position. The successful candidate will possess:
- High level of experience providing executive support and assistance at a senior level in a complex, geographically dispersed organisation
- Proven experience in building and managing relationships with key internal stakeholders at an executive level
- Quick decision-making skills and sound judgment, supported by a bias for action and outcomes
- High level of organisation and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to liaise effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to identify priorities, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Advanced skills in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of programs
- Be willing and able to work flexibly, as required to support the Executive Directors
- Tertiary qualifications in business, administration or relevant field are desirable
At Life Without Barriers we all share the responsibility for child safety. Successful candidates will be required to clear probity including National Criminal History Record Check as well as Working with Children Checks and State based probity checks.
- Enable our executive to function at their best and hence have greater impact on the communities we support
- Competitive remuneration package including not for profit salary packaging
- Work with one of Australia’s largest social purpose organisations
How to Apply
[link removed]We work with clients from diverse cultural and social backgrounds with varied life experiences, physical abilities and interests and we seek to employ people who reflect the great diversity of our clients. We know that your difference can be what makes the difference and we strive for an inclusive culture where you can be your whole self every day at work.
To be the best we can be, we actively seek people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI community and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to join us to partner with people to change lives for the better.
Life Without Barriers supports the Royal Commission into violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation of people with disability. We believe people with disability need to be heard and for these experiences to influence how support services like ours are delivered.