Neighbourhood Plumbing is looking for a 3rd/4th year apprentice! Could that be you
About Neighbourhood Plumbing
Welcome to Neghbourhood Plumbing! We believe we set the standard in Melbourne when it comes to plumbing maintenance.
We deliver exceptional customer service to our clients through communicating well, and turning up on time in service vehicles bursting at the seams with stock and specialised equipment, allowing our clients to go about their days with minimum fuss!
Much of our competition do maintenance on the side, it's our bread and butter!
The majority of our work is water leak detection & repairs, drain cleaning & CCTV, and hot water system repairs and replacement. We love finding long term solutions to problems!
About the role
Your role will be to turn up to work on time each day with more enthusiasm than the last. You will be excited for your next opportunity to blow your client away with your enthusiasm.
You will get to work on a wide range of plumbing issues which will test your skills and experience, and each day will be much different from the last.
You will learn how to fault find the most technical plumbing issues using our specialised equipment including gas and water leaks, blocked drains, and faulty hot water systems.
You will learn how to upsell our products and our long term solutions rather than short term quick fixes.
We are open to working with different levels of experience, finding the right individual is our long term priority whilst having awesome support on completing your apprenticeship.
To become a part of the team, you must have:
- Hold a current Victorian drivers license
- Hold a clean police clearance
- A small selection of your own basic hand tools (not a deal breaker)
- Current 3rd or 4th year plumbing apprentice and looking to complete your plumbing apprenticeship
- Up to date trade school
- Adaptable, extremely reliable and willing to work and learn.
- A good attitude and work ethic
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Personal pride in work and appearance
- Desire to learn
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Self motivation and ability to work as part of a team in a supervised environment
- Technologically savvy with excellent communication skills
Wages are paid on a weekly basis