- End to End Recruitment for this large National Not for Profit
- Permanent role – 35 hours per week
- Based in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane
- Make a meaningful difference to the lives of Australians in need
Mission Australia is a non-denominational Christian charity that has been helping vulnerable Australians move towards independence for more than 160 years.
Every day we support people nationwide by combatting homelessness, assisting disadvantaged families and children, addressing mental health issues, fighting substance dependencies and much more. We are generously supported by our funders, partners and tens of thousands of everyday Australians, who make the work of our tireless volunteers and staff possible.
Mission Australia is committed to keeping children and young people safe with zero tolerance of harm or abuse, and expect all our employees and volunteers to reflect this commitment.
We are seeking a highly experienced Recruitment professional to join our National Talent Team in our brand new offices in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley. This great permanent opportunity is easily accessible to the train station and conveniently located close to all the facilities the valley has to offer. Your success in sourcing great talent will make a difference in Mission Australia delivering quality programs to communities across Australia.
Reporting to the Manager - Talent Attraction you will manage your own portfolio of clients with 30-40 active vacancies. Using Page Up you will manage end to end vacancies and collaborate with talent attraction projects across the team.
At Mission Australia, no two days are the same, so a collaborative approach to delivering high quality service to both our clients and candidates will see you thrive in this ever-changing environment.
Requirements for Success
- Extensive experience with end to end talent attraction
- Exceptional organisation, attention to detail, reporting and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of TA sourcing strategies related to employment branding, social media campaigns, talent pooling, and referral programs etc.
- Knowledge and exposure to a variety of selection methods including assessment centres, careers events and high-volume recruitment drives
- A resilient and self-motivated mindset with a passion for delivering excellent outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively prioritise and manage your time
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are desirable
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check, and referee checks.
Culture & Benefits
A career with Mission Australia will offer you rewarding experiences to make a difference to the lives of Australians in need. We have an innovative and supportive culture guided by our values of compassion, integrity, respect, perseverance and celebration.
To ensure our employees feel valued, empowered and celebrated we provide a range of employee benefits including:
- NFP salary packaging benefits reduces taxable income and increases take home pay
- Generous discounts with hotels, travel insurance and major retailers
- Free, confidential counselling services via our EAP
- Discounted health care with Medibank Private
Diversity & Inclusion
Mission Australia is an inclusive employer. We celebrate our diversity and strive to reflect contemporary Australian society and all the communities in which we work, in order to better serve our clients. We welcome and encourage applications from Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people, People with Disability, Sexually and Gender Diverse people, people with lived experience of adversity and from people of all ages.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click ‘apply’ and send your cover letter and resume today.