Experienced Trailer repairs & services.
Due to ongoing success, GKR Transport is seeking a passionate and reliable Trailer Mechanic
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for those with a strong interest in mechanics and the road transport industry.
To be considered for this role reliable transport and the ability to work in a team is required.
- Servicing & Repairs of trailing equipment
- Faults Diagnosis
- Minor fabrication & welding experience
- Breakdown duties can be required
- Must be able to work unsupervised
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in service & repairs of trailing equipment
- Current Driver's licence
- Truck and / or Forklift licence would be an advantage but not necessary
A flexible candidate with a 'can do' attitude will be highly regarded as culture fit is very important to our company.
An enthusiastic team player will be rewarded with above award rates & conditions.
Suitable applicants will be subject to the Company's Recruitment Process including competency assessment, employment reference checks, medical including drug and alcohol screen testing.
This application is (strictly) only available to Australian residents or those that meet the criteria need apply!
Trades & Services