About the business and the role
We are a rapidly growing National Online Retail Company based on the Gold Coast.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team as an Accounts & E-Commerce Associate, focusing on managing product pricing on our websites, within our system and with invoices. You will be working as part of our eComm & Marketing team whilst also working closely with our Bookkeeper.
This role would suit a recent tertiary graduate in the fields of business, accounting, data administration and the like.
We are a young, dynamic company that is disrupting the traditional retail landscape within our industry.
Our Mission: We provide market leading digital platforms for our customers and brands to connect, find product solutions and happiness.
Our culture is fun, hard working and we embrace the 'start up' ethos - channelling the entrepreneurial, disruptive approach to business.
Working as part of our small, dynamic team, this role will be very hands on and will involve being exposed to various parts of the business.
We believe in working hard and being rewarded for doing so.
This Role: Presents an opportunity to join a company in a strong early growth phase, and as such, the right candidate has the opportunity to rise and flourish internally as the company continues to grow.
Our products mostly relate to Caravan / RV appliances, Camping Equipment and Portable Power products.
This role focuses on some Key Responsibilities that involve:
- Data collation for product on-boarding, including liaising with suppliers and coordinating / cooperating with current team members
- Pricing and product information updates via Excel and our eCommerce platform
- Working with existing management and business founders to aggressively grow and scale the business
- Various other tasks relating to the website; including quality assurance of data, inventory management, general admin and product info updating duties etc.
- Accounts responsibilities including price auditing, analysis and invoice checks in conjunction with our bookkeeper.
A large part of this role will involve working within our website platform software: Magento & Neto. Experience with these platforms is required, but in order to undertake the above main responsibilities, the candidate would need to be a quick learner with software programs and especially good with Excel and numbers.
Skills and experience
Overall, we are looking for a highly productive and diligent candidate who will help drive high standards of accurate product information and website pricing maintenance.
In addition to the Skills listed below, it is essential that the right candidate have:
- an enthusiastic attitude towards the role and the opportunity it presents
- a cheerful disposition ready to provide exceptional customer experiences through attention to detail
- preparedness to roll up their sleeves and embrace the day to day tasks involved
- willingness to learn eCommerce
- a strong drive to help grow the business
- Excellent computer skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (chiefly Excel and Word)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Mathematical skills (must be good with numbers)
- Accounts exposure would be preferable
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities (we're a rapidly growing business and therefore all team members juggle multiple tasks / responsibilities)
- Attention to detail is an absolute must. In fact, to ensure the right candidate has read the full Job Description, please email your Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected] with the text "Accounts & Ecommerce Associate - Pick Me!" in the email heading.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience with Spreadsheets (Microsoft Excel)
- Desirable Experience / Exposure: accounts / IT or data management
Job benefits and perks
- Gain highly valuable online retail business skills. You will learn how a successful online business operates.
- Opportunity to influence the future of the Australian online retail industry and be part of a market leading team
- Work with a young, dynamic, ambitious global team.
- Promotion opportunity: the role is designed to grow as the business grows