GeekX is passionate about all things Collectible & Geek related. We pride ourselves in maintaining long-term & strong relationships with our customer base, ensuring we give the best possible service, with the best possible outcome. We proudly Distribute for such brands as; Mattel, Bandai, Hasbro & many more. We also manufacture and distribute our own Statue & toy range under Warner Bros. & DC licenses. We are dedicated to sourcing the best and coolest new products, and specialise in matching our clients with the products that fit their stores & their customers. We have a hands on approach when dealing with customers, and will go far and beyond to ensure we provide the best possible results.
Our company is looking for a full-time marketing specialist to work with our team and create unique & effective marketing content for our disitribution & Marketing company.
You will help us create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and marketing. You will collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts. Finally, your analytical skills will assist you as your monitor and report on the success of your marketing efforts. We are a creative team and like to push the bounds of the norm when it comes to what we make & would love a marketing specialist who reflects this.
Some of the qualities of the perfect addition to the Geek X family are:
A love for everything pop culture, whether that be anime, comics, movies, or video games!
An intermediate understanding of core social media platforms is vital
(Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
While not a requirement, basic skills in design and operating Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) will be significantly beneficial for developing marketing material.
What We Need From You
A 2-minute video telling us about yourself and your interests.
A 2-minute video which tells us why you would like to work with us!
- Strengthen our relationship with clients and company partnerships
- Create intruiging & Unique Content and Campaigns that express GeekX 's personality and values
- Reaching out to influencers & Companies
- Plan and execute campaigns and events
- Track, analyze and report the success of those campaigns and events
- Create online and offline marketing content
- Empower the sales team with marketing content and campaigns that help drive sales
- 1-3 years' of marketing experience
- BS/BA in Marketing or a related field of study
- Excellent writing and communication skills