Full Time Opportunity!, Supportive, fun and empowered customer-focused environment, Work With an Industry Leading Company.
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield shopping centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
We have a fantastic opportunity available in our Retail Account Services team for a confident and switched on Credit Administrator to work specifically with our BrandSpace business. BrandSpace works with brands, marketers and their agencies to find powerful ways to connect with the Westfield audience, in short term leases within kiosks or vacant spaces.
As a Senior Retail Account Administrator, you will assist and act as 2IC in relation to reporting to management, governance, and oversight of compliance, best practice processes and the collection of debtors in a timely and professional manner.
A snapshot of your role:
- Open new and maintain existing customer accounts, ensuring all legal paperwork is current and enforceable
- Undertake daily banking of rent received and action the cash receipting process
- Complete regular reconciliations of all outstanding accounts, conducting outgoing collections calls when required
- Maintain involvement in weekly/monthly/year-end debt review meetings and drive consolidation and analysis of financial results to achieve debt targets
- Liaise/coordinate with Operations to ensure that all bump-in run sheets have been delivered to the centres on time
- Assist running and overseeing the management of weekly reports to ensure both effectiveness and efficiency of the team.
- Manage and coordinate all storage room bookings/compliance undertaken and booked through Salesforce for Brandspace clients
The role is being offered as a full-time position, and will be based from our Sydney Support Office, located conveniently above Westfield Sydney.
What will set you apart from the rest
We’re looking for a self-motivated, confident and detail-orientated individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll have experience in a collections/debt recovery role or similar, and through this, you’ve gained confidence when dealing with a range of different stakeholders. You’ll have excellent written communication skills, and also be able to demonstrate an ability to manage multiple priorities too.
- Knowledge of CRM system (Salesforce) – (preferred not essential)
What sets us apart from the rest
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and the ability to purchase extra annual leave
To us, diversity is about recognising and valuing the contribution of people from different backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences. We believe that all the ways we're different contribute to our success. Diversity includes (but is not limited to) gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, and cultural background. Inclusion is promoting and developing a culture where all of us can be ourselves and thrive. It's important to us that our workplace reflects the communities in which we operate, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply to all roles at Scentre Group.