Commencing from $101,576 plus 15% superannuation, 12 month maximum term, full-time, Flexible working arrangements available.
- Commencing from $101,576 plus 15% superannuation
- 12 month maximum term, full-time
- Flexible working arrangements available
Icon Water is looking for a new team member to support finance business partnering to the Operations, Project Delivery, Program Management Office, and Engineering Services branches within Infrastructure Services Group. The role services our staff at offices, water treatment plants, sewage treatment plants, and almost everything in between.
The role involves providing stakeholders with meaningful and actionable analysis and insights about plant operations, capital projects, procurements and monthly results. We are not passive analysts; we actively engage with our business, collaborate, and are helping drive a shift from production to performance.
You will be led and supported by the Finance business partner. However, this is a diverse role with scope to drive and contribute to key priorities:
- While working with Operations, you will visit new sites, build relationships, construct financial models for analysis, and bring insight to influence operational plans and outcomes.
- While working with Project Delivery, an understanding of capital costing and business cases will help you to assist in evaluating options or managing risks during delivery.
- While working for Engineering Services and the Program Management Office you will support procurements, financial performance, and performance reporting
The successful candidate will bring strong interpersonal skills, backed by experience in financial modelling, data analysis, and understanding how to present information clearly and concisely.
What are we looking for
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Finance (or equivalent)
- Experience in quantitative, financial, and analytical skills within a commercial environment (for example, youll know when to Index/Match and when to Vlookup)
- An ability to concisely present complex business information
- An analytical mind; you enjoy details and can solve a wide range of problems
Being recognised as a CPA/CA is preferred but not essential.
Who are we
Icon Water is responsible for owning and operating Canberras network of water and wastewater infrastructure and assets to ensure the delivery of safe drinking water and reliable sewerage services. Icon Water has been part of the Canberra community for 100 years. We take pride in what we do, and we do it well. We are a people-focused organisation, acknowledging that our people are our greatest asset.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
I'm interested, how can I apply
We encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume through our recruitment portal outlining your key skills and experiences.
Applications will close 10 March 2020.