Fast-paced and high performing team!, A great opportunity to work for an Industry Leading Company, Permanent position based from our Sydney CBD office, above Westfield Sydney.
Scentre Group is the owner and operator of 42 Westfield shopping centres in Australia and New Zealand. Our purpose is to create extraordinary places, connecting and enriching communities.
A career with Scentre Group fosters the chance to be part of a company that is transforming the digital and physical retail space. Work with great people and add value to a tangible product you can see.
Following a recent internal move, we have a fantastic opportunity available for a talented Personal Assistant to join Scentre Group. You'll support two of our Technology General Managers and their teams with end to end assistance and become the go-to guru for the team.
A snapshot of your role:
- Diary and calendar management for multiple staff members in the Technology team
- Manage and arrange meetings with stakeholders, both internally and externally, including catering and room bookings
- Booking and coordinating all travel requirements
- Manage and maintain the Technology contract database, including administration and cataloguing
- Ensure expenses, including corporate credit card usage, are managed and coded in a timely manner
- Drafting of internal and external communication
- Process correspondence and communicate critical issues to the team
- Organisation of team events, such as project celebrations
- Support the process to onboard new team members as required, including organising system and building access
You’ll be based out of our Sydney CBD office, which is located above Westfield Sydney, Pitt Street. The role is being offered as a Permanent Full-Time opportunity.
What will set you apart from the rest
You’ll be a clever and inquisitive admin professional, who is able to juggle multiple priorities and balance conflicting deadlines with ease. You’ll show initiative and urgency when approaching your work and marry that with a high attention to detail. You’ll be able to demonstrate your organisational skills, flexibility to change, and a proactive nature – all elements of your success in your career to date.
You look at the way we work day to day through a creative lens; enthusiastic about discovering and testing new tools that could elevate the way we operate as a team. You look ahead and change direction when needed; always picking up on what’s being missed.
At Scentre Group, we’re proud of our ‘succeeding together’ and ‘no egos’ culture, so you’ll be easy going and approachable who has a ‘happy to help’ attitude when you’re asked to assist with ad-hoc tasks.
What sets us apart from the rest
- Diverse career paths across our vertically integrated business
- Ability to innovate in a company that not only encourages it but will facilitate it
- Competitive Benefits including 18 weeks parental leave, volunteer days to work with our charity partners, health and wellbeing discounts and ability to purchase up to 4 weeks additional leave
Scentre Group is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment; we encourage all of our people to bring their whole selves to work and make extraordinary happen each and every day.
We also encourage and support our employees to find balance in their work lives and what is important to them outside of work by embracing a flexible approach to how they work. If you're able to perform the requirements of the role and need some form of flexibility to do so, we're open to your application and ideas on how we could make it work.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples are encouraged to apply.