Immediate start available, On-going training and workshops for your professional development, Attractive remuneration package.
Role Scope Summary - Full Time Immediate Start The Family Relations consultant is responsible for focusing on all new enrolment leads and ensuring that the service occupancy targets are met through the use of effective sales techniques. Along with ensuring that enrolled families are assisted with enrolment enquiries through the duration of their time with Active Kids Group.
Salary negotiable for the right candidate.
KPIs (role accountabilities) - Occupancy - Integrity - Communication
- Occupancy / fees - Making amendments to enrolments as required - Attending to all sibling enquires - Follow up on additional day requests and upselling of days - Promote extra days - Process termination of care - Ensure that all enrolment terminations are in line with the termination policy - Ensure that all enrolments are in line with current enrolment policies - Have strong knowledge of competitors in the market place
- Send introductory email to all new enrolments - Ensure that all enquiries are responded to in an appropriate amount of time - Communicate with Service Co-ordinators and families regarding transitions - Complete first 4 weeks follow up calls - Send family communications - Point of contact for family feedback - Actively work with the Family Relations Sales consultant and Service Co-ordinators to ensure the linkages between occupancy and service is aligned
Essential attributes to the roles:
- Be enthusiastic, motivated, professional, flexible, and reliable
- Previous childcare experience preferred
- Current WWC Check or willingness to obtain one
- QikKids experience highly desirable, training provided to successful applicant
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
02/03/2020$0CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs1 Administration & Office Support
Apply for this job
Option 1: Use this option if you want to upload a new cover letter and a Resume file