Varied responsibilities across a busy creative studio, Kick-start your career in the creative industry, Learn the essential knowledge for a future Account/Studio Mgr role.
We are a rapidly growing, highly-respected design and visual communications agency seeking to add a well organised, detailed oriented and ambitious junior looking to grow into the creative sector.
Servicing recognisable Government and Corporate clients, our focus on delivering exceptional customer experiences across the full suite of media and creative disciplines is leading to ongoing growth and expansion.
We operate in a fast-paced environment which necessitates a calm approach to tackling conflicting priorities.
Reporting to the Directors, the successful candidate will be required to assist in delivering a wide variety of studio processes including, but not limited to:
- proof-checking and quality control of creative projects
- assisting the Account Managers with studio operations
- administering marketing and business development activities
- follow-up of suppliers and 3rd party production requirements
- general office administration inclusive of answering phones
- commercial administration and reconciliation of project/operational costs.
This role is viewed as a stepping-stone into an Account Manager or Studio Manager role within the business, and we are therefore seeking candidates that have the hunger and capability to progress within our agency.
To be successful, you will display the ability to:
- Utilise MS Office proficiently
- Plan and organise across multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Work in a team environment and be respectful of varying perspectives, skill-sets and personalities
- Maintain a high attention to detail, working with both words and numbers
- Remain calm whilst working to deadlines
- Communicate through written and verbal methods to a high standard
- Build a strong rapport with customers
- Be open to learning from a very talented range of team members
- Proactively invest time in driving your own development
A basic technical knowledge of creative/design terminology, and software would be preferred, however is not required.
Those looking for a future role in Account Management, Copywriting or Design are encouraged to apply. Graduates without formal studio experience are welcomed.
$40k $50k (based on the level of experience, proven capability and fit for the role)
Applicants MUST also hold permanent work rights in Australia.