Great opportunity to help grow Infinites commercial sales, Work for a growing and stable company in the solar industry, Flexible working conditions to suit your lifestyle.
Recently acquired by Sumitomo Corporation, Infinite Energy is expanding its Commercial Solar division and is looking for a Business Development Manager to help grow the commercial solar presence in Queensland.
Infinite Energy is a leading provider of renewable energy solutions for both residential and commercial applications. With offices in Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Adelaide, Infinite Energy has installed more than 15,000 renewable energy systems with a combined solar generating capacity of 60+ Megawatts since being founded in 2009.
Having built our reputation on consistently delivering projects to the highest standards and client satisfaction, Infinite Energy is one of Australias largest Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailers and are proud to also be a carbon neutral business. Our solar offering is just the beginning. Infinite Energy delivers a complete suite of unique, high value energy solutions to the commercial and industrial market.
Our entire team work hard to deliver a high-quality experience for our customers. This starts from their very first interaction with us, right through to our after sales support. We value integrity, innovation, and an enjoyable workplace that brings out the
We are seeking a proactive self-starter with exceptional communication skills and a keen eye for detail. You will be working in a fast passed and dynamic role where the Company is supported by a large global player.
- Achieve individual commercial solar PV sales targets
- Be proactive in developing key sales relationships
- Initiate marketing, innovative sales and BDM strategies
- Promote 100% Infinite Energys sales solutions and products
- Maximise and develop opportunities to meet the strategic direction
- Conduct regular follow ups in line with Infinite Energys sales process
- Utilise existing contacts and relationships to generate leads
- Deliver a high level of team engagement and customer satisfaction
- Produce proposals for Commercial Customers
- Liaise with commercial sales support as needed
- Customer service and sales focused
- Excellent communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Committed to delivering the highest quality sales, service and support in the marketplace
- Ability to prioritise work flow and meet deadlines
- Ethical approach to all client communication and interactions
- Driven to achieve both your personal goals and the organisational goals
- Strong PC skills including MS Office suite, particularly excel
You will be supported by:
- An innovative and rapidly growing company
- A company committed to quality, with an excellent reputation in the market
- A great team who share a collective ethos of integrity, professionalism, sustainability and fun
- A comprehensive marketing strategy and extensive campaigns
- Sophisticated sales tools
- A unique market leading product range
To be considered for this position, you must have a shared belief that its not just what we do, its how we go about it. All team members must work with integrity, lead by example, promote teamwork and have a high level of interpersonal effectiveness.
To apply, please submit cover letter and resume by clicking apply now on the Seek portal.