- Global engineering consultancy with great career opportunities
- Opportunity to work on a variety of interesting projects both locally and internationally
- Friendly working environment across the business
SMEC has joined forces with Surbana Jurong to provide global engineering and consultancy expertise in urban, infrastructure and management advisory. Our new partnership has created a talent pool of 15,000 dedicated people working across a network of 95 offices in 40 countries.
SMEC employs passionate and innovative people who are driven to deliver exceptional outcomes and who want to feel valued in a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are committed to developing our people. We encourage them to see things differently, to be creative, to push boundaries and to work on a broad range of projects that help build a better future.
Consistently recognised for technical excellence and design innovation, SMEC continues to receive industry awards and accolades from around the world. Engineering News Record (ENR) currently ranks SMEC in the top 50 of the ‘2016 Top 225 International Design Firms’ and 69th in the ‘2016 Top 150 Global Design Firms’.
We are currently seeking a Principal/Lead Rail Systems & Safety Assurance to provide to support to major projects across our transportation businesses.
With demonstrated experience and commercial acumen, you will play a key role in:
- Management of system requirements
- Conducting RAM assessment, analysis and management
- Safety assurance planning & Reporting
- Hazard identification and analysis
- Management of Project Hazard Logs and Safety Risk Registers
With a track record of achievement in a related role, you ideally will have gained your experience in an consultancy environment and have a passion for building trusted relationships to drive positive change and win new work.
Suitable applicants will have/be:
- Tertiary qualifications or a related discipline
- Experience in the rail industry and running hazard identification
In return, SMEC offers you the benefits that come from working in a global multidisciplinary consultancy in an environment where your fresh ideas and enthusiasm will be welcomed and rewarded
SMEC is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is a source of strength for our people, our clients, our partners and our communities.
All recruitment activities go through our Resourcing function and currently, this role doesn’t require agency input. Please do not forward resumes directly to SMEC employees/managers; we do not accept unsolicited resumes and are not responsible for any associated fees.