DIDO/FIFO from Geraldton and/or Perth, Rates of $30-$38 per hour depending on relining experience, Hourly Travel allowances are paid for most shuts.
For the past 26 years Specialised Reline Services, SRS, has lead the industry in mill relining and water jetting. Based in Geraldton SRS is WA owned and operated, we provide our clients with unmatched knowledge, experience, Safety and Professionalism when undertaking their maintenance activities.
SRS prides itself on the training and career pathway we provide and we believe our people are integral to the ongoing success of our business.
SRS is now looking for our next leaders in Mill Relining. If you have wanted to get your foot into the door of the mining industry and get paid to travel around our great country this is your Opportunity. We are now taking applications for Casual, Entry level Labouring/Relining positions through to Experienced Reliners.
Come and be part of the team!!
SRS have regular and consistent work with Shutdowns scheduled all throughout the year. We are hosting several orientations sessions in Geraldton and Perth in the coming weeks, with numerous shutdowns commencing in May, June and July.
Relining is hard, physical, labour intensive work but if you have the right attitude and the will to succeed there are many opportunities to develop into our next Leading Hands and Supervisors.
About the roles:
- Most shuts are DIDO/FIFO from Geraldton and/or Perth depending on mine location.
- Hourly Travel allowances are paid for most shuts.
- Minimum 12 hour shifts when on shuts.
- Onsite Work is conducted 24/7.
- Rates of $30-$38 per hour depending on relining experience.
- Weekly Pay.
To be successful in the position:
- Have a positive hard working attitude.
- Be willing to listen, learn and have a go.
- Reside in or around Perth Metro or Geraldton.
- Ideally hold a current Confined Space and working at heights (Training can be provided).
- Must be over 18, physically fit, willing and able to work 12 to 14 hour shifts (day & night).
- Must be able to pass employment medicals and drug and alcohol tests on a regular basis.
- Must have mobile phone and internet access for the purposes of communication and completing regular site inductions prior to shuts.
At the Orientation sessions you will need to:
- Pass a drug and alcohol test on arrival (If taking any medication, please bring medication scripts or doctors letter advising medications)
- Provide a mine site suitable National Police clearance (no older than 12 months) *Note we will accept a receipt and a Statutory Declaration while it is being processed.
- Provide 100 points of ID (i.e. Drivers licence, Birth Cert, Passport, Medicare card); Bank account details, Tax file number, Superannuation fund details and Visa check.
- Pass a physical assessment.
Mine Site Labourers or Experienced Reliner" with your full name, mobile number and location of attendance (Geraldton or Perth) and we will get back to you with further details.
Specialised Reline Services embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be which is why we encourage everyone to apply.