Earn up to $67p/h., Come and be a part of the Orbitz New Beginnings, Overall flexibility to a new level.
Zone Technician Toowoomba
Orbitz Elevators Pty Ltd
· Overall flexibility to a new level
· Earn up to $67p/h.
· Come and be a part of the Orbitz New Beginnings
Are you an experienced Elevator and/or Escalator Technician interested in furthering your career with a growing organisation We are currently looking for a Technician to deliver the Orbitz Experience to our valued customers.
This opportunity is a chance to step into a unique and varied position. It is not just your average service round, and will provide exposure to regular service/maintenance, some repairs, client liaison and customer support, and possibilities to gain additional exposures in our business.
Orbitz Elevators are driven to deliver superior customer service in the Service and Repairs of Elevators and Escalators in Australia and Offshore.
Can you deliver the Orbitz Experience
Orbitz people are driven by passion to stand a head above the rest by delivering superior customer service and exceeding expectations. Orbitz people go above and beyond for customers, we work with flexibility and empathy, we relish in the challenge of growth, and we hold ourselves to the standards of our Core Values.
We are looking for people with the following:
- 3+ years elevator and/or escalator service, maintenance, and repairs experience
- An electrical trade qualification and licence
- A great work ethic and attention to detail
- Positive and proactive communication skills
- High focus on safety and risk management
- A driver's licence is essential.
The successful applicants will be required to:
- Demonstrate capabilities across service, maintenance, repairs, and customer relationship management.
- Monitor the work environment effectively and ensure proactive communication with client representatives occurs.
- Be responsible for safe, high quality, and timely delivery of all work, following Orbitz Elevators methods, processes, and systems.
- Be responsible for reporting progress of callouts, breakdowns, project risks, quality issues and customer feedback to management.
- Be responsible for documentation including work orders, time keeping, quality and feedback.
We have a large pipeline of projects and many ongoing service agreements; therefore, this position will give you the opportunity to be more involved with the various jobs daily. We want you to join our team as we install and maintain exciting new elevator products in the Australian market.
You will be backed by a business with a solid reputation of excellence in customer service and support, flexibility, and commitment to exceeding our customers needs and expectations.
What we are offering:
The successful applicants will be rewarded with a competitive hourly rate, on-call and call-out allowances, a company vehicle and fuel card, and you will be joining a team with plans for local, national and global career advancement opportunities for all staff.
Our association with Hitachi Elevators is a ground-breaking event for the Elevator industry in Australia, participation in our growth alongside Hitachi will be an unequalled opportunity across the industry in Australia.
Who you will be joining:
Orbitz Elevators is a nationally recognised operator disrupting our industry through our superior customer service. We have consistently and recently taken out grand annual awards for emerging businesses.
Orbitz Elevators is a business full of opportunity. We help guide our employees to pursue their personal and career development goals, aligned to our values, and we are driven by our vision "To Deliver the Orbitz Elevators Experience".