Exciting, newly created position, Fun, creative and supportive team environment, Diverse and varied role.
Greyhound Racing SA Limited (GRSA) is the controlling body which conducts, regulates and promotes greyhound racing throughout South Australia. Its primary role is to ensure the responsible and ethical management of the sport, the enforcement of local and national rules of racing and the effective conduct of racing operations. Our four TAB tracks play host to a racing schedule of more than 400 meetings each year, attracting wagering turnover approaching $500 million annually.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated individual to fill the newly created position of Marketing Content Officer. This role is being offered on a full-time basis for an initial 12 month term, with possibility to extend based on performance.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Content Officer will plan, create and deliver fresh and engaging content across various media formats.
This content will take various forms, with a focus on video, as well as imagery, graphics and written content to assist in the promotion of GRSA, its Member Racing Clubs, Greyhounds As Pets and McQueens Tavern through website and digital channels. This role will also provide assistance with general marketing activities such as social media, graphic design and events.
The role will encompass (but not strictly limited to):
- Producing high quality video content within tight time frames and to a high standard
- Establishing and developing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help identify and produce content
- Working with the Marketing Department to identify potential content and build content plans
- Creating content for our various brands on multiple channels such as website, social media and print
- Coordinating content on social media
- Graphic design assistance
- Providing general marketing assistance to the department such as website management, events and other ad hoc tasks
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess:
- Proven experience in producing video content (filming and editing) for social media, promotional and corporate use
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Premiere Pro
- Relevant qualification or experience in videography, social media, design and/or marketing
- A background in or understanding of the racing industry would be well regarded but not essential
Although this role is based at Angle Park, a capacity for intrastate travel to Gawler and Murray Bridge weekly and Mount Gambier occasionally is required, as well as flexibility with work hours (Thursday and Sunday evenings) is a requirement of this role.
To apply, please click the apply for this job button and upload your CV together with a cover letter addressing the above criteria by Friday 14 May, 2021.