Use your leadership skills to manage a dedicated team, Challenging and exciting role in a high paced environment, Not-for-profit benefits including salary sacrifice.
Are you someone who is passionate about leading a talent acquisition team to recruit, retain and drive best recruitment practices in the workplace If so, we are keen to hear from you.
We are a value-based organisation: we work with heart, to create opportunity, operating with respect, to build a community, inspired by empathy. These values run through the core of each decision for each person we support.
The Talent Acquisition Lead operates as part of Minda’s People and Safety Business Unit encompassing Human Resources, Work Health and Safety, Quality and Injury Management.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Talent Acquisition Lead to join our dynamic growing team.
The Talent Acquisition Lead is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. This role oversees a small Talent Acquisition team and works in partnership with Managers to proactively identify and fulfil recruitment needs across the organisation. A key function of the role is to ensure that Minda is the preferred employer in its field through raising the profile of its brand and the development and implementation of a contemporary Talent Acquisition Strategy.
What’s in it for you
- Working for an essential service provider with job security
- Attractive remuneration including salary packaging and additional benefits
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A sense of value and purpose whilst significantly impacting the lives of the people we support
- A supportive, highly skilled and collaborative team environment
- Flexibility including work life balance and independence
- On-site gym, car parking and café facilities
- Responsible for leading a small Talent Acquisition team and encouraging their professional and personal development to enable them to provide the organisation with contemporary and best practice support, advice and quality recruitment outcomes
- Develop a supportive environment that fosters open communication, collaboration, innovative problem solving, performance accountability, a high-level service culture and the enablement of individuals to contribute to the best of their capability
- Design and implement employer brand and attraction strategies in partnership with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement the Talent Acquisition Strategy that supports the overall People Experience Strategic Plan
- Develop candidate sourcing strategies to meet workforce needs, including critical or hard to fill roles
- Source, attract and recruit high quality candidates for required roles across the organisation
- Develop tools, training and standard processes to assist managers with recruitment, including effective interviewing procedures and techniques
- Review and develop recruitment systems, policies and procedures to ensure best practice and efficiency in the process
- Identify and partner with internal and external providers to develop a talent pipeline
- Manage a ‘Talent Pool’ of Disability Support Workers (DSW’s) ensuring ample availability to meet recruitment needs
- Partner and build relationships with external recruitment agencies,
- Partner with the Learning & Development team in ensuring successful applicants are well informed and prepared to participate in Minda’s Induction program
- Design and deliver rigorous assessment tools/centres and ensure that current assessment methods are fit for purpose
- Deliver regular recruitment reporting, including statistics, trends and provide recommendations for improved recruitment outcomes
- Effectively manage and utilise the recruitment budget
Key Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Tertiary qualification in either a HR related subject or demonstrated depth of experience in recruitment
- Experience using recruitment systems and social media platforms such as LinkedIn to manage talent pools and attract high quality talent efficiently and proactively
- Experience in the use of Recruitment specific data platforms
- Experience implementing successful sourcing strategies
- Experience in successfully leading, engaging and managing a team of professionals
- Ability to develop and maintain positive internal and external business relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively
- Strong awareness of business recruitment requirements
- Highly organised with strong administration and communication skills
- Ability to make sound business decisions and thinks through the impact of decisions.
Essential requirements of the role:
- National NDIS Worker Screening (Additional DHS and other screening/clearances may be required to work in specific areas)
- Current, valid, and unrestricted South Australian Driver’s Licence.
- Ability to manage competing priorities with a sense of urgency
We are looking for someone who is aligned with our values and is driven to make a positive difference for the people we support. If that sounds like you and you meet the criteria set out above, we would like to hear from you.
How to apply:
To apply select the ‘apply’ button below and you will be redirected to our website where you will then be able view a detailed position description and commence your application.