Fantastic firm and finance team culture!, Ideal Sydney CBD location, Excellent benefits - $750 annually towards physical or mental health pursuit!.
Clyde & Co has a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to join our Sydney based national finance team on a full-time permanent basis, to provide support across the Australian offices.
About the role
Reporting directly to the National Finance Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Scanning and profiling invoices
- Processing employee & partner expense reimbursements
- Maintaining vendors on the AP system
- Entering invoices and expenses onto the AP system
- Preparing approved invoices for payment and obtaining payment authorisation
- Checking statements received from suppliers and reconciling vendor accounts
- Dealing with internal and external AP queries
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a collaborative team where ongoing training will be provided and career development supported.
Experience, skills and attributes
To be suitable for this position you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role, preferably law firm
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Basic book-keeping knowledge
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise key tasks
- Superior numerical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters Elite 3E highly advantageous
- Fluency in English with clear written and verbal communication
- Excellent attention to detail
- An assertive and pro-active personality.
About the Firm
A pragmatic and dynamic international law firm with a focus on core sectors of infrastructure, insurance, international trade, natural resources and transportation. Clyde & Co is recognised for its work in and with fast-moving and volatile emerging markets, and for a history of managing complex, multi-jurisdictional transactions and disputes. Internationally, with more than 4,000 staff across six continents, we are on the front line for our clients' interests, all over the world. Our culture is one that is based on our integrity, enjoyment of work and a spirit of adventure that runs through everything we do. Clyde & Co is a truly entrepreneurial firm, always seeking new opportunities. We have had a presence in the Asia Pacific region for close to 40 years, during which time we have invested in building a network of market leading specialists who support our clients' international and regional growth strategies. We have over 500 directly-employed staff in-region. Our regional network includes presence in: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, Ulaanbaatar, New Delhi, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Auckland, Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne and Perth, as well as working closely with Clyde & Co offices around the world.
For more about the firm, its lawyers, offices and areas of expertise and for the latest industry thought leadership please visit www.clydeco.com
How to apply
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic and progressive firm. If you are interested in this position, please submit your application (including cover letter and resume) via the link below.
Agencies: We have an internal resourcing team responsible for the recruitment of this role and are only accepting direct applications at this time. We are not accepting agency submissions for this role.