Manage business operations across ANZ, Onsite parking, close to public transport, and modern office, Competitive Salary + Company Vehicle + Annual Bonus.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air-Conditioners Australia (MHIAA) is one of Australias leading suppliers of premium residential and commercial air conditioning systems. In a short 20 years the company has pushed the boundaries of the HVAC industry winning multiple awards and accolades including being recognised by CHOICE, as Australias best brand of air conditioner for the third year in a row (2018, 2019, 2020), named by Canstar Blue as having the most satisfied customers of any air conditioner brand in Australia and most recently, being rated as the best split system air conditioner brand in Finders 2021 retail awards.
Innovation is central to the organisation and underpins every aspect of MHIAA's product range and principles. Fostering Japan's technological leadership and in combination with the organisation's rich heritage in engineering, aviation and spacecraft leadership, the company continues to achieve unrivalled success in Australia and New Zealand.
About the opportunity
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrative Operations Manager to become an integral part of our friendly and energetic team, supporting business operations.
This role will be based in our Head Office in Regents Park, with a focus on managing and developing processes across different areas of the business.
As the Administrative Operations Manager you will be responsible for the smooth operations of Customer Service, Logistics and Spare parts to deliver outcomes on business strategies and identifying areas of improvement suitable for daily operations.
- Establish and continuously improve operations procedures for Logistics, Spare Parts and Customer Care, processes and identify any opportunity for improvement and re-engineer where required.
- Set operational guidelines and standards across operational staff including managers, coordinators, assistants, officers, etc. and lead by example
- Recruitment, retention, and training for operations staff
- Ensure all 3PLs are achieving and surpassing on agreed standards
- Plan and execute projects with managers across the operations team.
- Identify and recommend on cost saving and system improvements.
- Manage and provide weekly and monthly reports to executive management.
The preferred candidate will have:
- Full Australian working rights is essential.
- 8+ years management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated ability to build, maintain and grow internal and external relationships.
- Proven mediation and negotiation skills
- Demonstrable experience analysing data and reports
- Understanding of the core business disciplines needed for operational efficiency
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service, supply chain and spare parts.
The successful candidate will be subject to a national police and driving history check.
Globally, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries is committed to EEO, Workplace Health & Safety, cultural diversity and fair workplace practices globally and boasts a great work-life balance for all employees.