Join an iconic Australian owned company with operations in AU and NZ, Excellent Full Time opportunity offering an immediate start, Great remuneration and job security.
Established in 1988, AMC Commercial Cleaning is a 100% Australian owned, family-run cleaning company specialising in cleaning services across a broad range of industries. Altogether we are over 2,500 employees including professional cleaners, and 500 operatives, with offices spread across Australia and New Zealand.
Due to the continual growth of our business, we are actively seeking applications for a robust Site Supervisor to take the next step in their career and lead a team of Commercial Cleaners.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the State Operations Manager, it is a full-time role offering an immediate start to the right candidate.
This role is primarily responsible for undertaking high level cleaning duties thereby, training and coaching a team of professional cleaners, plan weekly rosters and supervise cleaning tasks at our Client premises based in Hamilton.
This role will require you to;
- Service our client site as per your assigned roster including but not limited to sweeping floor, vacuuming, dusting, general overall cleaning, wiping tops.
- Maintaining high cleaning standards as per the scope of work requested by client.
- Stay complaint to OH&S rules and regulations and safety gear at all times.
- Be the first point of contact for client on site for any escalations or complaint regarding cleaning and immediately bring to Management's notice.
- Task allocation and oversee work performed by each team member.
- Carry out training effectively for new team members to settle in.
- Evaluating performance and providing feedback to the team.
All about you:
Successful candidate must have:
- Minimum 2 years of industrial experience as a Commercial/industrial cleaner.
- Heavy machine experience preferred (ride on scrubbers etc).
- Good working knowledge of OH&S rules & regulations and standard operating procedures while on site.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Well groomed and pleasant personality.
- Must be approachable and reliable.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must lead by example.
What we can offer
- Training will be provided.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Friendly culture conducive of professional growth.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake National Police Check and Reference check as part of post-screening stage of our recruitment process.
If this roles sounds like your next challenge, please share your profile by clicking Apply"
We proudly embrace and promote cultural diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity within the workplace. Indigenous Australians, Torres Strait Islanders, and minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Due to high volume of applications received, only successful applicants will be contacted.
We thank you for considering us as an Employer of Choice and wish you all the best in your job hunt!
People & Culture Team
AMC Commercial Cleaning